15% OFF THREE (3) OR MORE FRAMES - MIX OR MATCH!
Use Coupon Code: HAPPYSALE
And Half Price Shipping!
The Matted "No-Clip" Magazine Frames
The Matted Magazine Frame
- Simply SLIDE Your Magazine Into Our Clear Acrylic Magazine Frame to Easily Mat and Frame Your Magazine Instantly!
- Black Matting in Clear Sleek Acrylic Frame - Matting is Sized to Modern Magazine Size.
- White Line Border in Shown Examples is White Inner Beveled Edge of Black Matting.
- DOES NOT USE CLIPS To Press Magazine in Place!
- Bottom Portion of Mat is Purposely Wider Consistent With Professional Framing Standards.
- Easy To Change Your Display - Just Slide Out Existing and Slide In New! No Assembly!
- The Magazine Frame For The Uniqueness of Your Cover Art Display!
- B. Vaught
The Difference is Matting - Not Moulding!
Tim Ryan's Garage - A Very Happy Customer!
Mat & Frame Your Favorite MagazinesThe Matted Magazine Frame Does More Than Just Hang a Magazine on the Wall, Our Sleek Frame Captures the Creativity of Magazine Cover Art with Class and Style. Hanger is Bonded on Back, Frame is Ready for Wall Display. Satisfaction Guaranteed Since 1998!
The Magazine Frame is 10 1/4" x 13 1/4". Mat opening is 8" x 10 1/2".
Please check your magazine to ensure proper fit.
Fits STAPLED edge magazines less than a 1/4" thick, NOT for thicker Bounded Publications.
Also fits Larger Publications Up To 10 1/4" x 13 1/4" by placing artwork on top of mat.
- Discount Pricing! Starting with 4 Frames!
- We Ship Internationally!
- NO RISK ORDERING!
4 or more $15.10 each
10 or more $13.30 each
$17.30 to $13.30 eachORDER NOW!
Order From An Independent - Not A Conglomerate
"As Owner and Publisher of Getaway Reno/Tahoe I have been looking for a cost efficient way to mat and frame our quarterly publication for quite some time.
The Magazine Frame from Rock Art Picture Show is exactly what I was looking for. I simply slide the whole magazine in and I'm done, no assembly, it's fast and our magazine looks great.
I regularly gift employees and vendors involved in the publication process with a framed and matted magazine. I know these small gifts have increased company pride and team spirit."
Owner/Publisher Getaway Reno/Tahoe